The correct care of the skin – a guarantee of the preservation of their youth. Precisely, in 50 years, the surroundings are beginning to perceive the woman as a mature queen, or vice versa, as the grandmother. How to care for mature skin, using home remedies — we share in our article.
Where they come from wrinkles?
The wrinkles on the woman's face may appear at different ages. 25 due to bad habits, to 35 due to the slowdown of the processes of change in the body and in the 50's, wrinkles are the result of the menopause:
- after 45 years of age, the level of estrogen in the woman's body begins to decline;
- decreases the subcutaneous fat layer of fiber;
- the elastin and the collagen is produced every day less;
- the skin begins to SAG and appear wrinkles;
- the silhouette of the face changes – sunk, the cheeks, the outer edges of the eyebrows, which are the folds of the upper lip, wrinkles around the eyes become more deep.
It follows that this process is irreversible, but reducing the speed possible, paying due attention to the state of the skin after 40-50 years.
Special attention should approach the selection of the caretakers of the media.
- The purification can be performed only by gentle means based on natural oils: almond, hazelnut, etc
- Tonic products should not contain alcohol.
- The creams must comply with the age, as well as a moisturizing cream will be useless.
- We must not forget the care of the skin of the neck and the neckline, since you can issue at the present time, even if the ideal of the skin of the face.
- The composition of the cream to the skin of the face should include components such as vitamin c, A, hyaluronic acid, coenzyme Q10, fatty acid.
- Masks nutritious should be applied at least once a week. This can be both elaborate form the mixture, and carts of tools.
Popular recipes for the care of the
More effective in the care of the skin is considered a mask of natural products:
- Banana of the mask. Half of a ripe banana mashed with a fork, add a tablespoon of milk cream. Apply the mask on the face for 20 minutes.
- Honey with the milk of the mask. A tablespoon of curd (without serum) mixed with a spoon of honey. If the mask is too liquid, you can add the starch or regular flour.
- Apricot mask. The pulp is of a very ripe apricot, mashed with a fork, add half a teaspoon of grape seed oil and rice flour. Bear the mask for 20-30 minutes.
- Cucumber mask. The cucumber, grate it, mix with the egg yolk raw. Apply on the face, and the skin around the eyes covered with slices of fresh cucumber.
- The mask with the aloe juice. The crumb of rye bread to stretch the small crumbs, add the aloe vera juice to form a thick porridge, and a few drops of sea buckthorn oil. Acquire ready the juice as possible in the pharmacy, but it is better to cook on their own. To do this, you should have a small Bush of aloe in a slow cooker. To prepare the juice of one or two medium-size sheet, peel off the skin and just mash with a fork.
- The gelatin mask. The pulp of half of a very ripe peach mash with a fork, eliminating previously the skin. Add a teaspoon of gelatine, a few drops of oil of peach. Obtained the mixture, apply on the face and hardening.
Special care required and, particularly, of the delicate and sensitive skin around the eyes. The components of masks for the skin of the eyelids should be fresh and natural:
- the mask of the young potatoes. A small raw potato tubers to grate, add a teaspoon of cream;
- herbarium of the mask. Spoon of tea of chamomile, sage and nettle pour boiling water and let stand for five minutes. After cooling, moisten in the infusion of the cotton swabs and apply on the skin of the eyelids;
- as a mask. Half a teaspoon of castor oil add three drops of cinnamon oil solution of vitamin A and E. Apply on the skin of the eyelid with a cotton swab.
In addition to the masks, useful for the care of the skin of the face, and tonic lotion and lotions:
- the green tea. Make strong green tea, add few leaves of mint. Allow to cool, moisten the welding of a cotton swab and rub the face of the line massage;
- the juice of parsley. Many women not only suffer from the appearance of wrinkles, but also of a multitude of age spots. One of the effective means of struggle against pigmentation – the juice of parsley. To prepare a lotion, a bunch of fresh parsley should be ground in the blender or meat grinder and carefully squeeze the juice through several layers of gauze. Dilute the juice of half warm water and rub the face with a cotton of the unit;
- the lemon. Lighten age spots and improve the tone of the skin will help to lemon kefir lotion. A teaspoon of fresh lemon juice mix with a tablespoon of yogurt. To the mixture, dip gauze or cloth base for the mask and apply on the face.
The mature skin care of the person requires a greater regularity and rigour. The appropriate choice of the regular funding of the caregivers of the mask, the good food, walks in the fresh air and getting enough sleep – the promise of youth and beauty, even the mature skin.